Business Development Coordinator
CA License DRE #02153137
Lance is a member of our Investment Sales and Land Sales team. Lance works with our brokers to provide superior service to our clients. In this capacity, he helps to ensure the following:
- Due Diligence is assembled and disseminated to the buyer in an efficient and organized manner.
- Transaction details are properly tracked to help the brokers verify that all aspects of the escrow are being addressed. This includes tracking critical dates of the escrow process.
- That the buyer has a point person for the coordination of 3rd party inspections.
- That the estoppel process is organized and completed. This includes coordination with the brokers and clients to complete and follow up with the tenants.
- Property inquiries are acknowledged, and that the potential buyers and brokers get a prompt response to their initial questions.
He also assists the brokers with:
- Creating investment sales proposals
- Working with our marketing department to assist in certain aspects of the Offering Memorandum creation process
- Database management
Lance’s favorite aspect of commercial real estate is having the privilege to assist in the progression of a client’s vision as it reaches fruition.
Lance graduated from Azusa Pacific University with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology. He is a licensed California real estate salesperson and is a FAA certified drone pilot.